8 Common Thinking Mistakes Our Brains Make Every Day and How to Prevent Them.
1. We surround ourselves with information that matches our beliefs
2. We believe in the “swimmer’s body” illusion
3. We worry about things we’ve already lost
4. We incorrectly predict odds
5. We rationalize purchases we don’t want
6. We make decisions based on the anchoring effect
7. We believe our memories more than facts
8. We pay more attention to stereotypes than we think
For the in depth look at these 8 mistakes visit 8 Common Thinking Mistakes Our Brains Make Every Day and How to Prevent Them – The Buffer Blog.